Thursday, June 14, 2012

HOW TO FIND GOLD

This is where I talk about how to find gold, where to find gold and how I use my system to find gold in rivers.  I use this every time I go out.  Try this and you will be way more productive in finding gold when you go out.  Practice the sampling methods I lay out for you.  They help find gold faster in a orderly way.  You will be able to determine were the front side and back of the streak is fast.


HOW TO FIND GOLD BOOK LINK:
GOLD PANNING AND  PROSPECTING EQUIPMENT LINK: www.findgoldfast.com
There is no need for anyone to waste many years of valuable time and money trying to learn the ropes.  My Ebook will teach you valuable information, tips and secrets that most miners do not share or even use.    In my videos I teaching how to pan, sluice, highbank, reading a river, gold locations, sampling and fine gold recovery.  If you are passing through Denver Colorado and want to learn you can contact me at 5280goldsolutions@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marc, I have a question for you. Could you please email me, so that I can have you email address: vetteluva406@gmail.com. Thanks, Jared

    ReplyDelete