Monday, May 21, 2012

HOW AND WHERE TO FIND GOLD


This is an example of how to find gold prospecting, where to find gold in a gravel bar, island, sand bar, point, river, stream or creek.  I first start out doing research to find an area that has gold in it.  Once I find an area I get a Google map of it and mark up the spots I want to sample.  I try to eliminate allot of the river based on what I know about how gold moves. Once I have a game plan I go down to the river and start my sampling system.  I will spend all day doing this.  I will also mark off all the areas that I sampled that do not have enough gold to make it worth my while.  Once I have found a pay streak I will sample more to find the sides, front and back of it. After finding a pay streak worth working I determine what equipment to use based off of the conditions and start working the streak.  Watch my video below and let me know what you think about it.




HOW TO FIND GOLD FAST EBOOK LINK:   http://www.findgoldfast.com/how-to-find-gold/
HERE IS A LINK TO BUY GOLD PANNING KITS AND EQUIPMENT: www.findgoldfast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment