Saturday, May 19, 2012

GOLD PROSPECTING


Who I am:  My name isMarc and I’m a gold prospector.  I have been living in Colorado for the last 28 years. I have been a small scale miner for over 20 years and have learned from some of the best in Colorado.
Why I’m Blogging:  I’mBlogging to help people learn how to prospect for gold using my systems.  I use these systems to find gold with aslittle effort as possible.  My personalgoal is to find gold without wasting all my time.  Once I find gold I figure out the best ways to get it out of the ground with the tools and equipment I have in the most productive fashion.
What I will be blogging about: I will show you how I do all of my research, how and where to find gold, in rivers and streams, gold sampling, equipment I use, ways to get gold out of the ground, how to get the gold out of your concentrates and black sand and how to sell your gold.  I use videos to do most of this on my YouTube channel 4816crane.  At my channel you can see exactly how I do things.
You can contact me at www.findgoldfast.com  
About my hands on gold training:  I live in colorful Colorado and have been prospecting for gold for many years in the abundant amount of gold still to unearth here in Colorado.  I would like to invite you to join me in a hands-on gold adventure.  During the gold prospecting adventure, you will learn prospecting skills that you can use for the rest of your life.  There is no need for anyone to waste many years of valuable time and money trying to learn the ropes.  I can teach you valuable information, tips and secrets that most miners do not share, know or even use themselves.    I offer one-on-one and small group training gold adventure sessions teaching how and where to find gold, how to pan, sluice, highbank, reading a river, gold locations, sampling and fine gold recovery. If you are passing through Denver Colorado and want to learn you can contact me at  5280goldsolutions@gmail.com




HOW TO FIND GOLD BOOK LINK:   http://www.findgoldfast.com/how-to-find-gold/
HERE IS A LINK TO BUY GOLD PANNING KITS AND EQUIPMENT: www.findgoldfast.com

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog, love the videos. I found you via YouTube when I was doing searches for gold mining and gold panning in Colorado.

    I'm going with a group of friends tomorrow morning for a mining tour and we'll be taught a little about panning - comes with the price of the tour.

    I'm also taking my 5 yr old daughter and hoping she will have a good time and want to do this with me again and again.

    Found your videos/blog very helpful and practical. Also appreciate that you don't cuss like a lot of the videos I've seen from other people.

    Refreshing.

    Thank you!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marc,
    Thanks for answering my question about your preference for sluice boxes.
    Your method for establishing where the gold is located in the creek or stream appears to be logical to me.
    In your experience how wide is the pay streak and how deep do you usually have to dig or dredge in order to retrieve this flood gold deposits.
    Thank you again for all your helpful advice. I am listening.

    Richie

    ReplyDelete